We are building a network of Wine Guides from all over the country, whose task is to help wine cellars welcome and please organized tourists. The cost of hiring a full time Wine guide might not be entirely justified for every cellar, but it is inconceivable to send back wine-lovers who desire to visit you.
- The speak foreign languages;
- The are well-experienced in the wine industry/field;
- They have sufficiently in-depth knowledge (WSET Certification or oenological) and presentation skills;
- They will represent your cellar exactly the way you would like it to be presented;
- While you are busy, taking care of your wines, they will entertain and take care of your tourists;
- They could represent a and advertise your cellar on regional touristic exhibitions;
- They are professional tour leaders of wine tours, organized by tour operators;
- They are the most appropriate professionals/specialists to host a wine tasting during a corporate event.
A preliminary meeting is necessary, so the wine guide would be able to become acquainted with the cellar’s technological processes, wines portfolio and touristic services. It will improve the quality of your collaboration/work together and build trust in each other.